Funny Its Not A Dad Bod Its A Father Figure Vintage Shirt

For real though, how many people even know who their state senators are? Don’t be surprised that cops don’t know who the fuck they are either. And I don’t mean senators from your state to the federal government. Talking about state governments here. This is part of the problem. This is why we have bad unaccountable cops. People need to participate in their communities. These are the people who hold the cops accountable when they can’t do it themselves. I know mine, but he went to many places in SF to meet people and Funny It’s Not A Dad Bod Its A Father Figure Vintage Shirt have them ask him questions. I saw him every day for a week while I walked to the bus. You know, you engaged the community and got voted in. I think we as a nation underestimate the effect of geographic mobility on this. Especially young, childless, free-time-for-political-agitating people are often hopping towns, if not cities or states, every year or three chasing jobs, affordable rents, education… Hard to spend time getting politically engaged somewhere if you know you’re just going to have to leave in a year when your lease is up, or Funny It’s Not A Dad Bod Its A Father Figure Vintage Shirt in two when your contract ends, etc.
Funny Its Not A Dad Bod Its A Father Figure Vintage Hoodie

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

Proposetees - Custom– T-shirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Important Goat That’s What I Do I Read Books I Drink Coffee And I Know Things Shirt

Official Vintage Engineer Knows More Than He Says And Notices More Than You Realize Shirt

Important Apple Face Mask Can’t Mask The Love For My 5th Graders Shirt