Funny You Are The Reason I Love To Teach Shirt

The fucked up thing is that if it were anyone else doing that to your innocent son, you’d be well within your rights to use deadly force against them. You are allowed to act in self-defense and defense of another with force equal to that being exerted against you. Choking someone is deadly force. Sadly, if you gave that cop what he deserved you’d probably end upshot. “I didn’t know he was a cop. I assumed they must have been impersonating the police after killing two officers and taking all their shit, and Funny You Are The Reason I Love To Teach Shirt was now going around attacking people under the color of law. After all, there’s no way <city>’s fine police officers would behave so recklessly and inappropriately. As far as I could tell, these were two armed and dangerous criminals!” You legally can use deadly force to defend yourself from the cops. Breanna Taylor’s killers were plains clothes in unarmed cars. I don’t blame her boyfriend for shooting at them. Too bad he didn’t kill one and Funny You Are The Reason I Love To Teach Shirt to send a real message that no-knock plain clothes warrants are dangerous to EVERYONE.
Funny You Are The Reason I Love To Teach Hoodie

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

Proposetees - Custom– T-shirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Important Goat That’s What I Do I Read Books I Drink Coffee And I Know Things Shirt

Official Vintage Engineer Knows More Than He Says And Notices More Than You Realize Shirt

Important Apple Face Mask Can’t Mask The Love For My 5th Graders Shirt