Official LGBT Vs Donald Trump Shirt

I posted this elsewhere in the thread, but Gorsuch’s argument is interesting in that it makes no effort to defend homosexuality other than by showing that homosexual or transgender discrimination cannot happen without sexual discrimination. Exactly, it’s the same with transgender people. If you fire Jane(born John) for wearing a dress but not Jill for wearing a dress that’s also sex discrimination. If a man wears a dress to work, though it does not identify as a woman… that seems like it would also be ok. (And to be honest, how crazy is it that Official LGBT Vs Donald Trump Shirt we as social care what kind of clothing people wear?). There was a story a while ago about a boarding school in England with a strict dress code of pants or skirts. A male student was getting uncomfortably hot wearing long pants, so he started coming to school in a skirt. I can’t find the exact article now, but there’s a bunch of similar stories and Official LGBT Vs Donald Trump Shirt different ways schools have ruled. And I completely agree with his argument. It’s an interesting one, and not one I think I’d put together at first blush. I can also see how it would have broader implications for sexism/harassment complaints that men bring against women.
Official LGBT Vs Donald Trump Hoodie

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

Proposetees - Custom – T-shirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Important Goat That’s What I Do I Read Books I Drink Coffee And I Know Things Shirt

Official Vintage Engineer Knows More Than He Says And Notices More Than You Realize Shirt

Important Apple Face Mask Can’t Mask The Love For My 5th Graders Shirt