Official Sunflower Huawei Logo Shirt

Man, I planted a whole mess of sunflowers this year but the chipmunks have completely destroyed all of them. Just when I start to get something that looks good, I come out and they’ve chewed it off all the way down to the dirt. I have some things growing in my raised bed that I did not plant, which most people here would not find interesting or unusual, except that I live in a 2nd story apartment and Official Sunflower Huawei Logo Shirt all my plants are on a balcony. Must be some kind of wind-blown seed or maybe a millet seed dropped by a bird. Who knows! I’m letting them grow! Had a neighbor who claimed me feeding (nothing but) sunflower seeds to the squirrels was causing the knee-high grass in her yard. last year our birdseed dropped into our flower beds and our cats preferred to eat that grass rather than cat grass. This year I planted nothing but birdseed for the cats to eat and they love it!!!! Absolutely no idea what is that they’re eating from the assortment bag of Official Sunflower Huawei Logo Shirt seeds. My mom has a bird feeder in her front yard.
Official Sunflower Huawei Logo Hoodie

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

Proposetees - Custom– T-shirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Important Goat That’s What I Do I Read Books I Drink Coffee And I Know Things Shirt

Official Vintage Engineer Knows More Than He Says And Notices More Than You Realize Shirt

Important Apple Face Mask Can’t Mask The Love For My 5th Graders Shirt