Pretty My Gun Isnt A Threat Unless You Are Shirt

He did, the video he tweeted was posted by Cuoy Griffen the leader of the Right Wing Advocacy group Cowboys for Trump. Facts don’t matter. Reality doesn’t matter. Hypocrisy doesn’t matter. 5 seconds ago doesn’t matter. If “they” I think the opposite, “they” are evil, “they” are bad, “they” hate America. Replace “they” with the enemy of the week. China, democrats, Pelosi, whoever. Fuck it. Just stick to your tribe and hate who the talking heads on Fox and who Orangeman tweets about Pretty My Gun Isn’t A Threat Unless You Are Shirt. Because it’s easier than thinking and its WAY. I legitimately question how anyone thinks this rift will ever heal, even after Trump is out of office if he even peacefully leaves and doesn’t attempt a coup or election fraud. There is a lot about the past 4 years that I scoffed at thinking it was too ridiculous to happen. Just saying. I don’t discount anything, anymore. I feel like I live in Animal Farm right now. 2 legs good, 4 legs bad. As in, some anonymous bots could flood Twitter with dodgy content and Pretty My Gun Isn’t A Threat Unless You Are Shirt they could be hauled into court for it. What authority is he even claiming to shut them down?
Pretty My Gun Isnt A Threat Unless You Are Hoodie

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

Proposetees - Custom – T-shirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Important Goat That’s What I Do I Read Books I Drink Coffee And I Know Things Shirt

Official Vintage Engineer Knows More Than He Says And Notices More Than You Realize Shirt

Important Apple Face Mask Can’t Mask The Love For My 5th Graders Shirt