Pretty Never Underestimate A Woman Who Loves Cats And Was Born In SEPTEMBER Shirt

Still, awesome tidbit, and great attention to detail! I thought a big portion of what Rowling was saying (in the past, not addressing her more recent stuff) was that there isn’t too much of Pretty Never Underestimate A Woman Who Loves Cats And Was Born In SEPTEMBER Shirt a canon. Like when someone asked if Hermione was black, she said something like she can be if you want. Even Dumbledore being gay was just like a “well I always thought he was gay, but interpret it how you want”, I thought. I really do believe there are fantastic parts, just also some fucking dumb ones, too. But as long as you can just accept them and Pretty Never Underestimate A Woman Who Loves Cats And Was Born In SEPTEMBER Shirtmove on, the story itself is mostly fine. And then she failed to include any of that in the prequel she was directly involved in. Which massively undermines her alleged subtext of Dumbledore being gay. Yes, Harry Potter 7 talked about them being neighbors one Summer & writing owls back & forth all night every night. Planning their future conquering the world together.
Pretty Never Underestimate A Woman Who Loves Cats And Was Born In SEPTEMBER Hoodie

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

Proposetees - Custom– T-shirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Important Goat That’s What I Do I Read Books I Drink Coffee And I Know Things Shirt

Official Vintage Engineer Knows More Than He Says And Notices More Than You Realize Shirt

Important Apple Face Mask Can’t Mask The Love For My 5th Graders Shirt