Pro I Work At Walmart I Don’t Have A Short Temper I Have A Quick Reaction To Bullshit Vintage Shirt

She’s got the eyes and jerky movements of a tweaker and there’s no other explanation for why she’s defending him hitting on children. If we’re all being honest, he’s a hundred percent batting out of his league. Dunno what he’s doing but if they’re together, he’s doing well for himself. She’s not his sister. Just a really trashy couple. Source: sadly a few miles south of Pro I Work At Walmart I Don’t Have A Short Temper I Have A Quick Reaction To Bullshit Vintage Shirt where this happened and have been following this since last night. Edit: for people wanting more info, and want to find it: all I’m gonna say is I saw the original Facebook post from the teen. I’m not sharing those so nobody gets doxxed. If you really want to try to find it, you can. I mean. Any amount or age of about gear speaks volumes. Do they still make that garbage? How about Affliction? Or Ed Hardy. Some people shouldn’t breed. But pretending he’s some hardcore fan of Tapout from 10 years ago, holding on to that cringe is just silly. Nah, this dude has either had that shirt for this long, or got it for free from Pro I Work At Walmart I Don’t Have A Short Temper I Have A Quick Reaction To Bullshit Vintage Shirt some donation pile.
Pro I Work At Walmart I Don’t Have A Short Temper I Have A Quick Reaction To Bullshit Vintage Hoodie

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

Proposetees - Custom– T-shirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Important Goat That’s What I Do I Read Books I Drink Coffee And I Know Things Shirt

Official Vintage Engineer Knows More Than He Says And Notices More Than You Realize Shirt

Important Apple Face Mask Can’t Mask The Love For My 5th Graders Shirt