So Beautiful Bartender Shirt

I work retail. Fun times! I work in Texas where we are currently having peak coronavirus cases and it’s crazy how little people care about social distancing. I cannot imagine being in Texa’s anxiety. Luckily I live in a pretty liberal area where people are fine wearing the masks. The sad thing is I can spot the dudes that are going to give me trouble from 100 yards away when they’re walking outside and So Beautiful Bartender Shirt that I think is the problem with our country. I can literally spot the assholes from that far away before even speaking to them. It’s sad. As a person who answers to management at my job, I want to applaud you for doing the right thing by enforcing masks and thereby protecting your staff. I work at a restaurant and they told us we can’t enforce the county-wide mask-wearing policy. There’s a small sign on the door and So Beautiful Bartender Shirt that’s pretty much all we can do. There are so many exceptions added to the policy, saying anything would probably be futile anyway.
So Beautiful Bartender Hoodie

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

Proposetees - Custom– T-shirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Important Goat That’s What I Do I Read Books I Drink Coffee And I Know Things Shirt

Official Vintage Engineer Knows More Than He Says And Notices More Than You Realize Shirt

Important Apple Face Mask Can’t Mask The Love For My 5th Graders Shirt