Top I Work At Doritos I Don’t Have A Short Temper I Have A Quick Reaction To Bullshit Vintage Shirt

I was four years old, in pre-school. We were having “Water Day”, which was this day full of water-based fun activities. Little kid, I had been looking forward to this for weeks. Before we had free time to enjoy all the water games and kiddie pools, we had to do some mandatory team building games. So the cup gets to me, I try to hand it to her. Our team loses. She grabs the cup and Top I Work At Doritos I Don’t Have A Short Temper I Have A Quick Reaction To Bullshit Vintage Shirt splashes it on herself. She starts screaming/ bawling. Teachers come over and Top I Work At Doritos I Don’t Have A Short Temper I Have A Quick Reaction To Bullshit Vintage Shirt she babbles about how I wouldn’t give her the cup then threw it at her when we lost. It was such bullshit it formed a core memory. I remember this one girl in elementary school who had some demented pleasure in getting me in trouble. One of the lunch items we would get (trust me, this is important) was a chicken patty. Sometimes we got it with hamburger buns, while other times we got it with a roll.
Top I Work At Doritos I Don’t Have A Short Temper I Have A Quick Reaction To Bullshit Vintage Hoodie

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

Proposetees - Custom– T-shirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Important Goat That’s What I Do I Read Books I Drink Coffee And I Know Things Shirt

Official Vintage Engineer Knows More Than He Says And Notices More Than You Realize Shirt

Important Apple Face Mask Can’t Mask The Love For My 5th Graders Shirt