Cool Just A Missouri Girl Living In A Wisconsin World Map Shirt

I once found a raccoon its head in a bucket while on a bike ride. It was hard to get it off but I eventually worked it free. I felt glad to help the little guy out but he scurried immediately (idk what else I was expecting). I burst into tears at that point when I watched this earlier today. Being trapped in something filling with Cool Just A Missouri Girl Living In A Wisconsin World Map Shirt water is my worst fear anyway, plus my animal-saving veterinarian instincts made this quite an emotional event for me lol. We had a dog locally early this year/late last year that was seen for weeks with one of these containers on his head. People tried for weeks to catch it and finally caught it with a flying tackle. I want you to know – to engrave it on your soul – that the answer is this pun. When the sun sets and the water is still like that it also starts to smell… Not pungent, rancid or rotten, it just smells like water. You can’t really smell it during the day or in the middle of the night. If you come home with Cool Just A Missouri Girl Living In A Wisconsin World Map Shirt a wet bathing suit or shorts I always call it “i smell like the river,” whether it was river, lake or ocean. I know the smell you spoke of.
Cool Just A Missouri Girl Living In A Wisconsin World Map Shirt

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

Proposetees - Custom– T-shirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Vintage Engineer Knows More Than He Says And Notices More Than You Realize Shirt

Important Goat That’s What I Do I Read Books I Drink Coffee And I Know Things Shirt

Pretty Living Unapologetically Black Shirt