Cool Un Jour Sans Elodie C’est Un Jour De Merde Shirt

It’s not that we ‘have Netflix’, it’s that shit like this doesn’t happen out here, and I’m not gonna drive into the city to fight cops, and we don’t even really see it because we’re distracted with watching…oh, I see. North and South lead directly into residential neighborhoods so you don’t really want to push them there. If they were to push them west, they would just be pushed further away from any major arterial roads that lead to other parts of the city and further into a mostly residential area. They like to put cops somewhere, and then send the crowd at them. The cops then use that as an excuse to use force because the crowd is coming towards them. They have used this tactic for years. Not from the US. I’m wondering why the protests are still going in Portland. From what I hear, it’s a very progressive city. I would have thought that conditions would be good there, to begin with, and Cool Un Jour Sans Elodie C’est Un Jour De Merde Shirt that the local government would have quickly implemented whatever reforms were being called for. What’s happened that’s kept the protest going on so long there?
Cool Un Jour Sans Elodie C’est Un Jour De Merde Hoodie

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

Proposetees - Custom – T-shirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Vintage Engineer Knows More Than He Says And Notices More Than You Realize Shirt

Important Goat That’s What I Do I Read Books I Drink Coffee And I Know Things Shirt

Pretty Living Unapologetically Black Shirt