Funny No I Checked My Receipt I Didn’t Buy Any Of Your Bullshirt Shirt

Spot on! That wacko was acting like Robocop and it was not necessary. And when she took off her name tag she did too. Her face plastered all over social media and fired? I hope no right-wing racist bigot gives her a job. Dude, they’re everywhere where I live. I have 2 within 5-10 minutes of my house. Publix is also close and Funny No I Checked My Receipt I Didn’t Buy Any Of Your Bullshirt Shirt is a nice store, but the people who shop there are assholes. I was addicted to Diet Coke for decades. I kicked the habit a couple of months ago. The first day was a nightmare. It took weeks to feel really normal. I still crave one every day. That shit is evil. My doctor told me when you drink diet pop your brain is expecting X amount of calories to hit your stomach so when it doesn’t “see” them it makes you hungrier to make up for it. I don’t know if it is bullshit or not, but he has a doctorate in medicine and Funny No I Checked My Receipt I Didn’t Buy Any Of Your Bullshirt Shirt I’m a parts manager. I’ll trust his opinion when it comes to health issues.
Funny No I Checked My Receipt I Didn't Buy Any Of Your Bullshirt Hoodie

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

Proposetees - Custom– T-shirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Vintage Engineer Knows More Than He Says And Notices More Than You Realize Shirt

Important Goat That’s What I Do I Read Books I Drink Coffee And I Know Things Shirt

Important Apple Face Mask Can’t Mask The Love For My 5th Graders Shirt