Happy Y’all Forgot About Us Stick Talk Shirt

Can you imagine how upsetting it really is to people like that? You get maybe a hundred people to a swim meet or a martial arts tournament to watch your precious baby, and then some kid with a fart video gets two orders of magnitude more watchers? I’d say she definitely has children. My daughter is far more into the fart and trumps humor than my son. Don’t think it’s a gender thing other than adults’ bias. That’s fair enough I was discussing unconscious bias the other day and Happy Y’all Forgot About Us Stick Talk Shirt I may have misinterpreted your comment. She also put me in me against my sibling’s competition and Happy Y’all Forgot About Us Stick Talk Shirt I would never win. I have kids too and I teach kids. The last thing I want to do is talk about kids. I would have left the group too. Not all parents want to talk about kids all the time, but no judgment on those who want to. She sounds like the kind of person who would child shame childless people. I think you handled it very gently. She just wanted a fight. Glad no one else took her up on it. Definitely NTA.
Happy Y’all Forgot About Us Stick Talk Hoodie


Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

Proposetees - Custom– T-shirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Vintage Engineer Knows More Than He Says And Notices More Than You Realize Shirt

Important Goat That’s What I Do I Read Books I Drink Coffee And I Know Things Shirt

Important Apple Face Mask Can’t Mask The Love For My 5th Graders Shirt