Wonderful Bigfoot I Don’t Care About Mask I Hate People Shirt

It’s not going to stop until you do. Unfortunately, you’ve already proved you can do the work of 3 people, so once you drop down to even 2 people’s worth of work, they’ll start ostracizing you. Once you go down to one person, they’ll let you go due to “performance issues” or “insubordination”. You need to keep bugging your boss about it. I was in a similar boat after one of my coworkers in a bakery quit. Really wish I was more persistent or went to corporate with Wonderful Bigfoot I Don’t Care About Mask I Hate People Shirt it. I quit my cushy job on Monday for this very reason. When everything else opens up there will be a job to apply too. But sometimes you just have to leave a job for your mental health. Older people know this better than younger people in my experience. Young people will put up with it because they think it will make them more money down the line. Fuck them. Take your time, do things at the pace of one person who behaves themself. Don’t let them extract more than one person worth of work from you. They might bitch and Wonderful Bigfoot I Don’t Care About Mask I Hate People Shirt moan, but FUCK. THEM. You’re only one person. You deserve your hobbies.
Wonderful Bigfoot I Don’t Care About Mask I Hate People Hoodie

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

Proposetees - Custom– T-shirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Vintage Engineer Knows More Than He Says And Notices More Than You Realize Shirt

Important Goat That’s What I Do I Read Books I Drink Coffee And I Know Things Shirt

Pretty Living Unapologetically Black Shirt