Wonderful I’m Currently Unsupervised I Know It Freaks Me Out Too But The Possibilities Shirt

Doesn’t help that the former director of the CIA (George H.W. For Reagan? He said into a mic that they would begin bombing in ten minutes and put Russia on high alert. He was a fucking idiot of idiots up to that point, but the Republicans keep on digging up worse idiots. In a sense, it very much is. But it was astoundingly skillfully written by Republican speechwriters to blur and blunt what they did, and it was effective with a large portion of the US population. It’s slick as fuck and Wonderful I’m Currently Unsupervised I Know It Freaks Me Out Too But The Possibilities Shirt shows what an amateur Trump is as a con man in comparison. Seems silly now considering where we are. His policies were still not great. I made my parents watch this show, partly because it’s amazing, but also because I liked both candidates in the final season. They are both ideologically consistent men and men of character. I would vote for an Arnold Vinick republican 100 times over, and Wonderful I’m Currently Unsupervised I Know It Freaks Me Out Too But The Possibilities Shirt I’m a pretty progressive liberal.
Wonderful I’m Currently Unsupervised I Know It Freaks Me Out Too But The Possibilities Hoodie

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

Proposetees - Custom– T-shirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Vintage Engineer Knows More Than He Says And Notices More Than You Realize Shirt

Important Goat That’s What I Do I Read Books I Drink Coffee And I Know Things Shirt

Pretty Living Unapologetically Black Shirt