Great Apple Face Mask Can’t Mask The Love For My 4th Graders Shirt

Great Apple Face Mask Can’T Mask The Love For My 4th Graders Shirt Officer was lazy and didn’t actually look up the laws. You are taking the easiest way out of the situation by talking to kids who won’t fight back versus telling an adult that the children are not breaking the law and to calm it down. You guys did a really good job of being civil, which is more than I can say for that homeowner. You guys should have stayed to piss off that bitch. You are allowed to skate there, even the cop can’t force you to leave. You guys are not doing anything illegal.
Great Apple Face Mask Can't Mask The Love For My 4th Graders Shirt

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

Proposetees - Custom – T-shirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Vintage Engineer Knows More Than He Says And Notices More Than You Realize Shirt

Important Goat That’s What I Do I Read Books I Drink Coffee And I Know Things Shirt

Funny Shark No Lives Matter Vintage Shirt