Great Stick The Cork In Me I’m Done Wine Vintage Shirt

That’s what I think is so funny about this. Great Stick The Cork In Me I’m Done Wine Vintage Shirt If those in charge had actually taken this seriously, we’d basically be ramping down by now. It likely would have been cheaper too. But because they didn’t, and because we’re about to send kids to school in a month, it’s likely only going to get worse. But no… the genius boy lobbied that the COVID was just the flu, and now the price to pay –besides so many avoidable deaths– will be much higher for his business, not only in terms of production but in consumption as well. Damn, if we could only compare ourselves to countries that did take it seriously and see how their economies are doing now.
Great Stick The Cork In Me I’m Done Wine Vintage Shirt

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

Proposetees - Custom– T-shirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Vintage Engineer Knows More Than He Says And Notices More Than You Realize Shirt

Important Goat That’s What I Do I Read Books I Drink Coffee And I Know Things Shirt

Pretty Living Unapologetically Black Shirt