High Quality I Like Fuck You Breast Cancer Shirt

A friend of mine from Scotland says he doesn’t believe you and if you don’t like it you can go eat a marshmallow with a bee in it. My friend from Australia agrees that’s bull and anyone who disagrees can fornicate with a particular brand of bug repellent. No offense taken and yeah you’re right. Most people think we come off as aggressive but honestly, we’re anything but. I love the Australian sense of humor, I visited extended family in Canberra and it was just lovely. Swearing, insults, puns, innuendos, it felt like home. But a recent study showed this mentality isn’t beneficial.
High Quality I Like Fuck You Breast Cancer Shirt

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

Proposetees - Custom – T-shirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Vintage Engineer Knows More Than He Says And Notices More Than You Realize Shirt

Important Goat That’s What I Do I Read Books I Drink Coffee And I Know Things Shirt

Funny Shark No Lives Matter Vintage Shirt