I’m In The Mood To Throw A Wrench At Someone’s Face And It Might Be Yours Leave Me Alone Halloween Shirt

This sure reminds me of 2018 when I’m In The Mood To Throw A Wrench At Someone’s Face And It Might Be Yours Leave Me Alone Halloween Shirt he sent the military to the border because of scary migrant caravans. Now that he has his reelection ad footage he will claim victory over evil liberal protesters to appease his base. I don’t know about tweeting but he said out loud to the press this morning that they are not leaving Portland “until they clean up their city”. So I guess we got it all nice and cleaned up in the last couple of hours. This moron, always having his little interviews next to a helicopter with spun up engines so he can ignore inconvenient questions. Goddamn. I just can’t get over how bad his fake tan looks.
I’m In The Mood To Throw A Wrench At Someone’s Face And It Might Be Yours Leave Me Alone Halloween Shirt

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

Proposetees - Custom– T-shirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Vintage Engineer Knows More Than He Says And Notices More Than You Realize Shirt

Important Goat That’s What I Do I Read Books I Drink Coffee And I Know Things Shirt

Funny Shark No Lives Matter Vintage Shirt