Longshoreman People Want To Take My Spot Until They Realize What It Takes To Play In My Position Halloween Shirt

I have been wondering: if a school would decide to close down for Longshoreman People Want To Take My Spot Until They Realize What It Takes To Play In My Position Halloween Shirt positive test results in students, why open at all? Did they think they’d miraculously make it even a couple of weeks? I’m not being sarcastic, I honestly wonder what the thought process is. And if they didn’t think they’d last more than a couple of days, why open? On the other hand, if they stay open until whatever percentage of kids stay home, as they would with the flu, people are going to blame them for outbreaks in the community. They can’t win. No one can win. We’re all losing. I’ve said this constantly. It’s a foregone conclusion that any school that opens will have an outbreak.
Longshoreman People Want To Take My Spot Until They Realize What It Takes To Play In My Position Halloween Shirt

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

Proposetees - Custom– T-shirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Vintage Engineer Knows More Than He Says And Notices More Than You Realize Shirt

Important Goat That’s What I Do I Read Books I Drink Coffee And I Know Things Shirt

Funny Shark No Lives Matter Vintage Shirt