Official Vintage Engineer Knows More Than He Says And Notices More Than You Realize Shirt

I worked at a kid’s birthday party place for a couple of years in high school. So many kids would cry because they fell over, bumped their arm, etc. Never anything bad. I’d say something like “can you shake your foot around? Does it feel better?” “How about jumping in a circle?” “Alright, we are going to blow on your hand so it feels better” and then asks if they are ready to play again. Works like a charm. Your perception of bad luck. The human brain is predisposed to remember bad experiences more vividly than the good ones. Thus, for example, you may say your luck is always awful at tolls when in reality you only get stuck in traffic 20%-50% of the time.
Official Vintage Engineer Knows More Than He Says And Notices More Than You Realize Shirt

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

Proposetees - Custom– T-shirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Important Goat That’s What I Do I Read Books I Drink Coffee And I Know Things Shirt

Funny Shark No Lives Matter Vintage Shirt