Perfect Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road To Practice Social Distancing Shirt

And Jesus said to them “Do not hand out free stuff to the poor, for it will turn them into lazy fuckers. Instead, I tell you, let them pull themselves up by their bootstraps. I do not care that this is a metaphor for something that’s literally impossible.” I love Al Franken. I know he fucked up and resigned, but he was writing the best political comedy during the Bush years, and we needed it so much then. He restoreth my offshore bank accounts: He leadeth me in the paths of avarice for my sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of tax cuts and deregulation, I will fear no corporate bailouts: for thou art with me; thy duplicity and thy propaganda they comfort me.
Perfect Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road To Practice Social Distancing Shirt

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

Proposetees - Custom– T-shirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Vintage Engineer Knows More Than He Says And Notices More Than You Realize Shirt

Important Goat That’s What I Do I Read Books I Drink Coffee And I Know Things Shirt

Funny Shark No Lives Matter Vintage Shirt