Premium I Would Walk Across Legos For You Shirt

Seriously. I’m sure I’m not alone I’m saying: I don’t give a damn about someone’s “good character” after an offense like this. Throw the book at him, like he deserves, gives him the maximum penalty. This isn’t some trivial offense. But someone growing pot in his yard would get a much harsher sentence than this guy, who possessed such a disgustingly high amount of those abominable images, which, by definition, involve abuse. A better comparison would be, “oh, well, why can’t I buy puppies and chop them up in my backyard?” Sounds like a stand-up guy to me we all make mistakes why just yesterday at work I forgot to mop a small section of the floor 
Premium I Would Walk Across Legos For You Shirt

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

Proposetees - Custom– T-shirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Vintage Engineer Knows More Than He Says And Notices More Than You Realize Shirt

Important Goat That’s What I Do I Read Books I Drink Coffee And I Know Things Shirt

Funny Shark No Lives Matter Vintage Shirt