Pretty Black Cat That’s What I Do I Drink Wine I Hate People And I Know Things Vintage Shirt

I’m always curious about vintage cars. Pretty Black Cat That’s What I Do I Drink Wine I Hate People And I Know Things Vintage Shirt I knew a fellow who had I think 56 cars, all tagged and insured, and they all run, but he doesn’t drive them anywhere and they’re just sitting in 3-walled shelters outside. I can’t fathom how much money and time they take from his life, but for what return? I try. The longest trip so far was about 300 miles round trip. I’ve been averaging about 1000 miles a year but I don’t drive it in the winter. There are many who buy vintage cars and just trailer them around. Those are the same people with the “look, don’t touch” stickers all over the car. It’s mechanical;
Pretty Black Cat That’s What I Do I Drink Wine I Hate People And I Know Things Vintage Shirt

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

Proposetees - Custom – T-shirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Vintage Engineer Knows More Than He Says And Notices More Than You Realize Shirt

Important Goat That’s What I Do I Read Books I Drink Coffee And I Know Things Shirt

Funny Shark No Lives Matter Vintage Shirt