Stunning I Love Social Worker American Flag Shirt

That’s because the reality is that all the ancillary staff are the most at risk but only doctors get recognition. Not saying they shouldn’t but a lot of the doctors give us orders from their safe spot and we are the ones physically in the rooms. Shout out to all the “ancillary” staff for sure. In NYC we’re grateful to anyone who has to leave their home to work. I saw someone say he wasn’t a hero because he “just worked in the hospital”. Wasn’t directly involved in helping patients. That’s bs. He’s helping the people that help the patients, then he’s helping the patients. Bus drivers, subway workers, many of them died to keep things moving. And the people who fed us? Cashiers, truck drivers…I wanted to hug every single worker out there.
Stunning I Love Social Worker American Flag Shirt

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

Proposetees - Custom – T-shirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Vintage Engineer Knows More Than He Says And Notices More Than You Realize Shirt

Important Goat That’s What I Do I Read Books I Drink Coffee And I Know Things Shirt

Fantastic Fishing Can’t Work Today My Arm Is In A Cast Vintage Retro Shirt