Wicked Fishing This Is How I Social Distance Shirt

Yeah, we were trolling for silver salmon in Seward when we all of the sudden had a rod go straight down. It shredded the line 7 times before we got it to come up. We thought it was a massive halibut or something so we shit ourselves when it chased the flasher up when it broke the line again. Right? I thought he was being a smartass lmao, but someone else mentioned it below too. Growing up we would go fishing for silvers out of Valdez Alaska, these salmon sharks would follow the salmon schools into the coastal waters and bay to feed. Well, one day one of my dad’s friends caught one.
Wicked Fishing This Is How I Social Distance Shirt

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

Proposetees - Custom– T-shirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Vintage Engineer Knows More Than He Says And Notices More Than You Realize Shirt

Important Goat That’s What I Do I Read Books I Drink Coffee And I Know Things Shirt

Funny Shark No Lives Matter Vintage Shirt